For 30 years I’ve worked with adults, families and children with different abilities. In 2011 I added Neurofeedback to my skillset as a therapist and educator, seeking to facilitate neurological changes as quickly as possible for my clients. My office offers counseling, biofeedback and neurofeedback services in a rural setting with walking paths and a labyrinth. The equipment I use is state of the art including pRoshi, HPN neurofeedback, brainmaster for q-EEG assessments, and the Wild Divine for biofeedback training. Each client is unique and it gives me great pleasure to serve families and individuals who want to achieve a more optimum state of Being.
My training and professional background includes:
- M.Ed in Counseling and Education, BS in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- International licensure in Neurofeedback, certified by BCIA.org
- 4 years work experience with Neurofeedback in Woburn, Ma serving 20+ clients per day
- Didactic training in Neurofeedback with John Demos of Vermont
- q-EEG training with John Anderson of Minnesota and the Mayo Clinic, as well as Doug Dailey from Northern California, creator of TAG SYNC training
- 30 years experience working with adults and children with disabilities
- 14 years language professor at UNH
- 10 years of work for the states of Maine and NH as a case manager with Early Intervention, serving those families whose children were diagnosed 0-3 with disabilities
- Fluent in English, and American Sign Language, Conversant in Spanish
- Completed 20 service trips to Belize and Nicaragua servicing the super poor, and children/teens with Deafness and Blindness
Pamela Blodgett, M.Ed., BCN. is board Certified in Neurofeedback, and trained as a counselor and educator. It is with privelege and care that I open my home office to help those seeking to create a better life for themselves with my support. Your trust in me is valued and respected. And I look forward to calling you my friend as well as my client.